Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These yummy little snacks are great for late night munchies as well as dinner parties! They are quick, easy and cheesy!
- 1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit (10 count)
- 4 ounces chunk mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce or 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- parmesan cheese
- dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut cheese into 10 cubes.
- Press a cube of cheese into each biscuit, pinching to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread the top of each biscuit with about a teaspoon of pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.