Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here are puffy individual pizza snacks in minutes
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-sodium tomato sauce (or regular)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spray small baking sheet with nonstick coating. Set aside.
- In custard cup, mix together tomato sauce and italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Open biscuit carton, separate, and place on baking sheet.
- With small spoon, spread tomato sauce mixture on the biscuits dividing evenly. Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in centre of oven 8-10 mins til golden.
- Serve hot.