Recipe by ChipotleChick
This is based on a pizza recipe that I found on Boboli.com. I made a few changes to suit my tastes.
Top Review by Tee Angel
Thanks to Halcyon's review I added extra herbs de provence and added extra garlic since we are huge garlic eaters. I also added red onion, green onion and some left over thanksgiving ham. It came together really nice.
- 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts, original crust
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup artichoke heart, cut into eigths (from a can)
- 3⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until it starts making noise.
- Throw in the artichokes, red peppers, herbs and balsamic vinegar. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the Boboli crust.
- Sprinkle the cheeses on top.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake on a baking sheet in the lower third of the oven 8-10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve.