1/1 Photo of Pizza Provencal
This is based on a pizza recipe that I found on Boboli.com. I made a few changes to suit my tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 inches Boboli pizza crusts, original crust
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup artichoke heart, cut into eigths (from a can)
- 3/4 cup roasted red pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat the oven to 450.
- 2Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until it starts making noise.
- 3Throw in the artichokes, red peppers, herbs and balsamic vinegar. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- 4Spread the mixture evenly over the Boboli crust.
- 5Sprinkle the cheeses on top.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Bake on a baking sheet in the lower third of the oven 8-10 minutes, or until heated through.
- 8Cool for a few minutes, then slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Provencal
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 769.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts
herbes de provence