Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is actually an altered version of another recipe that I make. It's fast, easy, and tastes good.
- Sauté the hash browns and zucchini together in a large sauté pan in a little water.
- Once they start to soften and brown sprinkle some cheese on top in the pan.
- Pour the sauce on top.
- Crack the eggs right into the sauce, try to scatter them.
- Then sprinkle with more cheese.
- Put a lid on top, simmer on low to medium for about 8 minutes.
- Scoop into bowl and enjoy!