1/1 Photo of Pizza Protein Potatoes #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is actually an altered version of another recipe that I make. It's fast, easy, and tastes good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté the hash browns and zucchini together in a large sauté pan in a little water.
- 2Once they start to soften and brown sprinkle some cheese on top in the pan.
- 3Pour the sauce on top.
- 4Crack the eggs right into the sauce, try to scatter them.
- 5Then sprinkle with more cheese.
- 6Put a lid on top, simmer on low to medium for about 8 minutes.
- 7Scoop into bowl and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Protein Potatoes #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 1431.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns