1/1 Photo of Pizza Pretzels
These pretzels are nice to take for lunches and good snacks. My sister gave this recipe to me and I have really enjoyed making them, but also eating them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, pour in the hot water, add yeast, oil, salt and flour.
- 2Mix well and if needed you can add up to 2 more cups of flour.
- 3Knead and divide dough into 40 pieces.
- 4Roll each piece into a 8- 10 inch rope and shape into pretzel.
- 5Place onto greased large cookie sheets.
- 6Let rise.
- 7Just before baking spread about 1+ tsps spaghetti sauce and about 1 T mozzarella cheese on each one.
- 8Bake at 400 degF for 10- 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from baking sheets and cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (2760 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 273.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g