- 6 potatoes, medium, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 onion, large, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, saute potato and onion slices in oil until onion is transparent. Stir constantly to prevent browning.
- Drain well.
- Combine potatoes, onions, cheese, pepperoni, salt in crock pot.
- Pour pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and cook Low setting 6-10 hours.