Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Very kid friendly. Can eat as a main dish or used as a side. Very versatile.
- 4 potatoes
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces pepperoni or 3 ounces salami, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup spaghetti sauce
- Bake potatoes until done, about 40-45 minutes.
- Scoop out potato - leave about 1/2 inch along the shell.
- Mash potato until smooth, adding the milk and parmesan cheese until blended.
- Stir in about 1/2 of mozzarella, parsley, and pepperoni.
- Mound the potato mixture back into the shells and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of sauce over each and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-8 minutes until hot and the cheese is melted.
YUM!! Easy to make and I usually have all of these ingredients on hand. The kids loved them and my husband and I really liked them too. We'll definitely have these again and again!!
Yummy! This was a big hit. Will definitely make again. Thanks!
WOW! Is what I have to say about these amazing things. So so so good. So easy to make just takes a little time. Can't wait to make these again!