Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
In 'More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow' by Stephanie O'Dea
- 4 -6 large russet potatoes or 4 -6 large idaho potatoes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Use a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Wash the potatoes well and cut into 1-inch chunks (don't need to peel).
- Put the potatoes, onion, and pepperoni into the slow cooker.
- Pour in the pizza sauce and add the cheese.
- Stir with a wooden spoon to combine the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or on high for about 3 hours.
- The potatoes should be bite-tender when served.