Recipe by Carol in Oregon 2
I found this recipe years ago, from Betty Crocker, I think. My boys really loved it! Even though they are grown now, they still ask for it. It is so simple and gives you that "Pizza Kick".
Top Review by Sweet PQ?
I've made this recipe for over 25 yrs and was happy to see it posted here! It kicks up a box of scalloped potatoes nicely! My kids used to love this...and I loved the fact that it was easy to make!
- 1 package scalloped potatoes mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 (4 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 (4 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty potato slices and packet of seasoned sauce mix into a 2 quart casserole (ungreased).
- Heat tomatoes,water and oregano to boiling; stir into the potatoes.
- Arrange pepperoni on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.