Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
From Rival's Crockpot Cooking book.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- In a skillet, saute potato and onion slices in oil until onion begins to appear translucent; stir constantly to prevent browning.
- Drain well.
- Combine potatoes and onions with cheese, pepperoni, and salt in crockpot.
- Pour pizza sauce over top.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 5 to 10 hours.