Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Potato casserole with funky twist. Kids love this!
- 2 lbs sliced potatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (14 -16 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped and sauteed
- 1 small green pepper, chopped and sauteed
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 9x13-inch baking dish spread potatoes on bottom.
- Cover with can of cheese soup and pizza sauce.
- Add ground beef, onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Cover with mozzarella.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes to let cheese brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This is great. I did leave out the onion b/c dh doesn't like it and left out the hamburger because I served it as a side dish. Thanks for an easy recipe. We will make again.