Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Potato casserole with funky twist. Kids love this!
Make and share this Pizza Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 9x13-inch baking dish spread potatoes on bottom.
- Cover with can of cheese soup and pizza sauce.
- Add ground beef, onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Cover with mozzarella.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes to let cheese brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This is great. I did leave out the onion b/c dh doesn't like it and left out the hamburger because I served it as a side dish. Thanks for an easy recipe. We will make again.