My husband would rather have these instead of actual pizza.
Make and share this Pizza Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Saute potato and onion slices in olive oil in skillet until onions appear transparent. Drain well.
- In crockpot, combine potatoes, onions, cheese, pepperoni and salt.
- Pour pizza sauce over top.
- Cover, cook on low 6-10 hours or until potatoes are soft.
- I usually let mine cook about 8 hours.
- You can also add any of your fave pizza toppings to these. I'd just suggest that you saute them with the potatoes and onions.