- 6 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 ounces pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute potato and onion slices in olive oil in skillet until onions appear transparent. Drain well.
- In crockpot, combine potatoes, onions, cheese, pepperoni and salt.
- Pour pizza sauce over top.
- Cover, cook on low 6-10 hours or until potatoes are soft.
- I usually let mine cook about 8 hours.
- You can also add any of your fave pizza toppings to these. I'd just suggest that you saute them with the potatoes and onions.