Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is something my mom would make.
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) box scalloped potatoes mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 (4 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400*. Empty potato slices and packet of seasoned sauce into a bowl.
- Mix into ungreased 2-qt casserole.
- Heat tomatoes, water, and oregano to boiling; stir into potatoes. Arrange pepperoni on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 minute.
This is the bomb. I made it along time ago. Way before i ever heard of zaar. Back when the grass was green,lol!!! Gave out tons of copies and lost mine. Thank you for bringing back a favorite. Everyone must try this. Super easy and cheap. I let the kids do this and just help with the oven. Now that's living!!!!