Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These look yummy.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons pasta sauce
- 1 ounce pepperoni slice (optional)
- 2 pieces mozzarella string cheese, each cut into 5 chunks
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 375~.
- Separate biscuits on cutting board and flatten each biscuit with the palm of your hand.
- Spread out about 1/2 teaspoons pasta sauce in center of each biscuit.
- Place a slice of pepperoni and a chunk of string cheese in sauce.
- Wrap dough around filling and pinch shut and roll into a ball shape.
- Mix sesame seeds and oregano on plate and sprinkle or roll each popper in sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange poppers on a baking sheet and bake
- for 12 - 14 minutes, until golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving.