Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Mmmm LOVE flavoured Popcorn!! Pop in a DVD and you're OFF!
Make and share this Pizza Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml chopped chives
- 78.07 ml oil
- 118.29 ml popcorn (uncooked)
- 56.69 g butter (melted) or 56.69 g margarine (melted)
- 9.85 ml turmeric, to color popcorn (optional)
- Combine parmesan, garlic powder, oregano & chives in a cup.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and test a few corn kernels.
- When they pop add rest of corn and cover with lid.
- Shake gently as the popcorn is popping.
- When it stops popping remove from heat and add melted butter or margarine, stirring to coat evenly.
- Quickly mix in dry ingredients (including turmeric, if using).
- Store in an airtight container - best made and eaten the same day.
Really nice way to jazz up popcorn.We really enjoyed it. Thanks Lorrie.
Nice way to shake up regular popcorn! I omitted the turmeric (didn't have any). Great flavor - thanks for sharing!
Very yummy way to have popcorn Thanks for posting it. Made for I recommend tag Dec 2008