- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml chopped chives
- 78.07 ml oil
- 118.29 ml popcorn (uncooked)
- 56.69 g butter (melted) or 56.69 g margarine (melted)
- 9.85 ml turmeric, to color popcorn (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine parmesan, garlic powder, oregano & chives in a cup.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and test a few corn kernels.
- When they pop add rest of corn and cover with lid.
- Shake gently as the popcorn is popping.
- When it stops popping remove from heat and add melted butter or margarine, stirring to coat evenly.
- Quickly mix in dry ingredients (including turmeric, if using).
- Store in an airtight container - best made and eaten the same day.