- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup popcorn (uncooked)
- 2 ounces butter (melted) or 2 ounces margarine (melted)
- 2 teaspoons turmeric, to color popcorn (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine parmesan, garlic powder, oregano & chives in a cup.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and test a few corn kernels.
- When they pop add rest of corn and cover with lid.
- Shake gently as the popcorn is popping.
- When it stops popping remove from heat and add melted butter or margarine, stirring to coat evenly.
- Quickly mix in dry ingredients (including turmeric, if using).
- Store in an airtight container - best made and eaten the same day.