1/1 Photo of Pizza Popcorn
Lorrie in Montreal's Note:
Mmmm LOVE flavoured Popcorn!! Pop in a DVD and you're OFF!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine parmesan, garlic powder, oregano & chives in a cup.
- 2Heat oil in a large saucepan and test a few corn kernels.
- 3When they pop add rest of corn and cover with lid.
- 4Shake gently as the popcorn is popping.
- 5When it stops popping remove from heat and add melted butter or margarine, stirring to coat evenly.
- 6Quickly mix in dry ingredients (including turmeric, if using).
- 7Store in an airtight container - best made and eaten the same day.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.6
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 120.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g