Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great tasting popcorn for a change of pace. My grandkids love it.
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons oleo
- 1 garlic cloves, minced or 1 clove liquid garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed basil
- 8 cups popped corn, freshly popped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Stir in garlic, oregano and basil; heat 1 to 3 minutes.
- Pop corn.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn in a large bowl. Sprinkle with onion salt and cheese; toss lightly until coated.
did taste like pizza, but i didnt like it very much. we could eat it, but i wouldnt make it again. sorry!
Great snack! The flavour is really good!! I just think the topping would be more evenly distributed if I had used 2-4 extra cups of popcorn. Some of the topping pooled on the bottom of the bowl making the popcorn a little soggy.
We liked the flavor the herbs and cheese added to the popcorn. It has been a long time since we have had butter on our popcorn so that part was a little rich for us but we thought this was a good popcorn treat. Thanks Darlene Summers.