Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
Found this on a pull tab near the herbs & spices section many years ago. It has become as standard in our house. Use the amount of butter that best suits your personal taste.
- 3 quarts freshly popped corn
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- While popcorn is popping melt butter and add next 5 ingredients.
- Toss well and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Now find a good movie and enjoy!
The flavor of this popcorn was excellent! The parmesan cheese was a very nice touch!
Loved this. Easy and delicious alternative.
This was a nice change from our regular popcorn. I noticed I couldn't eat as much as I normally would. I think the flavors were a little too intense for me. Thanks for posting the recipe.