Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are the ultimate cheat's pizzas. Serve them cold for your picnic. They're also delicious warm for a light lunch with a handful of salad leaves. Because the pizzettes are individual, everyone can choose their favourite topping. Try Parma ham for the adults, and chicken for the children. Other popular toppings are, crumbled goat cheese with shredded fresh basil leaves, slices of spicy salami with grilled eggplant, or just plain cheese and tomato.
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 5 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 6 artichokes, halves
- 1 tablespoon olive
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F Slice the rolls in half horizontally and top each with a spoonful of the pizza sauce.
- Arrange the prosciutto slices, artichoke halves and olives on top of four of the ciabatta roll halves.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken breast and arrange with the chopped red pepper on the remaining four ciabatta roll halves.
- Sprinkle all the halves with a little mozzarella, then place on a baking tray on the top shelf of the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese begins to brown. Allow to cool down before packing into plastic boxes.