Recipe by Little Bee
These are so good and easy. Serve these at your next party and they will be a big hit with both kids and adults!
Top Review by pines506
These were really good. Very easy to put together. I made them for our Halloween party last night and put them together a couple hours before baking and they held up great. I did not brush with the melted butter, but sprayed with cooking spray and sprinkled garlic powder and parmesan cheese on them. Definitely a keeper! Thanks for posting!
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices sliced pepperoni
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic salt
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- On a large baking sheet, pinch the 8 crescent roll dough triangles into 4 rectangles.
- Layer each rectangle with 6 pepperonis and even amounts of mozzarella cheese.
- Roll tightly lengthwise and slice each into 4 or more pieces.
- Melt butter and add garlic salt.
- Lightly brush rolls with butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.