Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Pillsbury. these turned out pretty good. I didnt use the pepperoni or the bell peppers though because I was makin them for my nephew Drew(the pickiest kid in the world) If i made these again I would add the bell pepper and maybe some onion or diced up mushroom.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pepperoni (about 1 1/2oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (2oz, from 8 oz can)
- Heat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and seperate into 4 rectangles:firmly press perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and italian cheese over each rectangle.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle, press edge to seal. Cut each roll into 6 slices;place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. meanwhile, heat pizza sauce, immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.