Recipe by Danielle G.
I've made these with my 10 year old son and he really liked them. Of course, he wanted to omit all the good stuff, like green onions and peppers! The next time I make them I would double the amount of dough I used.
Top Review by @m@nd@
My husband and I love these. I'm not a big fan of pizza b/c of the grease, but these are a hit! We omitted the grn onions due to personal preference. These are a must have for any family, especially one's w/ kids!
- 2 1⁄4 cups biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 7 1⁄2 ounces pizza sauce or 7 1⁄2 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 green onions (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the oven rack in the center position.
- Turn the oven on to 400°F.
- Grease the baking sheet.
- Stir the biscuit mix and water in the medium bowl until the dough starts to form a ball.
- Turn the dough out onto the counter that has been lightly dusted with more biscuit mix.
- Gently knead the dough 20 times.
- Dust the dough with the biscuit mix and roll out to a 12 x 12 inch rectangle.
- Combine the remaining 6 ingredients in the small bowl. Mix well.
- Spread over the dough, leaving about 1 inch all around the outside edge.
- Roll up the dough from 1 side to the other like a jelly roll. Pinch along the long edge of the roll to seal.
- Cut into twelve 1 inch thick slices ont he cutting board.
- Place the slices on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.