1/1 Photo of Pizza Pasta Salad
This recipe is from Woman's World magazine. It makes a great dish for pot-luck dinners or work "food days."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pasta, such as bowtie
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil, preferably olive
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry pizza seasoning, such as mccormick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved,about 2 cups
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced pepperoni, about 2 oz
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Drain; rinse with cold water.
- 3In small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, seasoning and salt.
- 4In large bowl combine pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, pepperoni, olives, onion, parmesan and basil.
- 5Add dressing; toss.
- 6Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- 7Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.9
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.8 mg
- Sodium 593.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: