Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pizza Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pasta, uncooked (rotini, twists or spirals)
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni (about 3/4 cup)
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese (about 1 cup)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 green pepper, sliced into rings
- 3 (7 inch) pita breads
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, cut pepperoni slices into fourths and slice the provolone cheese into matchstick-size pieces. Place in a large bowl. Add cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese, Italian dressing, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- When pasta is done, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again. Add pasta to cheese mixture and mix well. Quarter the pita bread and place around a large platter. Top with pasta salad and garnish with green pepper rings.