Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick, easy, great tasting casserole that everyone likes (even your picky teenager).
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) jartraditional spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces spiral shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion; drain off fat.
- In a greased 2-1/2 quart casserole baking dish, add the beef/onion mixture.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, and stir.
- Add the cooked pasta, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni; and stir.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese ontop.
- Cover, and bake 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Yum! This was very simple yet delicious dinner. My son (2) inhaled his initial portion and kept saying, "More pizza!" Thanks for posting this recipe.
This was very good, the boys (15 and 9) Loved it, as I did also!
Very good! I had pre-cooked ground beef w/onion in the freezer, so it was a quick, easy meal. Thank-you!