1/2 Photos of Pizza Pasta Casserole
Domestic Goddess's Note:
A quick, easy, great tasting casserole that everyone likes (even your picky teenager).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook beef and onion; drain off fat.
- 2In a greased 2-1/2 quart casserole baking dish, add the beef/onion mixture.
- 3Add the spaghetti sauce, and stir.
- 4Add the cooked pasta, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni; and stir.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining cheese ontop.
- 6Cover, and bake 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.5
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.4 mg
- Sodium 1044.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 25.8 g