- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) jartraditional spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces spiral shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion; drain off fat.
- In a greased 2-1/2 quart casserole baking dish, add the beef/onion mixture.
- Add the spaghetti sauce, and stir.
- Add the cooked pasta, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni; and stir.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese ontop.
- Cover, and bake 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.