Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, simple and delicious! Sure to please the kids
- 1 lb boxed pasta (Wagon wheels, Elbows, Penne, it all tastes the same!)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb pepperoni, cubed (optional)
- 1 lb ground beef (optional) or 1 lb turkey (optional)
- 1 lb sausage (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pasta until done.
- Prepare meats by browning your beef, turkey or sausage if you are using those.
- Mix in 1 can of Pizza sauce; if it doesn't look like enough to you, put in the second can.
- Fold in Meats if you are using them.
- Top with 2 cups Shredded Mozzerella.
- Place any other Pizza toppings you like on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- NOTE: I have found that with this recipe it works best to fold the meats in with the pasta and sauce, and to place vegetables like Black Olives, Onions, Peppers etc. on top of the cheese.
I made this with ground beef & turkey pepperoni. I used around 30 oz of pizza sauce. I did divide the dish in half & added diced onions, peppers, & black olives to one of them. Made for Fall PAC 09