Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like both pizza and pasta, this will be your salad.
Make and share this Pizza Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups penne pasta, cooked and cooled
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 12 slices hard salami
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- Mix all together in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
This was good. We enjoyed the combination of ingredients. It was something different from my regular pasta salad.
Nice blend of flavors and easy to prepare. I prepared homemade Italian dressing to use. Thanks for sharing!
This is really yummy. I used pepperoni and parsley instead of Basil. Very good for me, not so much for hubby....