Recipe by bigheart985
This is like a Lasagna. The top of it should look like a pepperoni pizza. You can use other pasta rather then shell pasta such as bow tie pasta. I also like serving this with garlic bread. I suggest cutting recipe in half if you are only feeding four people unless you use 2 casserole dishes and cooking one at a time.
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 lb shell pasta
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 (50 count) packagessliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Brown ground meat and when ground meat is very little pink add 1 pack of pepperoni to warm.
- Add spaghetti sauce then reserve 2 cups of sauce then add shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cook shell pasta until tender about 12 minutes.
- Add shell pasta to sauce mixture then pour into 9x13 baking dish or 2 (2 quart) casserole dishes.
- Top with reserved sauce,mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni.
- Cook on 350°F until mozzarella cheese is melted and browned about 45 to 60 minutes.