Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a "Pizza Pasta" it may be just a drop healthier then pizza especially if you do it the long way and make your own marinara sauce and substitute pepperoni for ham.
- 16 ounces ziti pasta or 16 ounces penne pasta
- 26 ounces marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook your pasta following the directions on the box, drain well and transfer to a bowl.
- Add marinara sauce, black olives, oregano and basil and mix well.
- Chop your pepperoni into fourths or eighths and sprinkle on top.
- Transfer to a 3 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese and bake covered in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and cook another 15 minutes until the top is hot and golden.