Recipe by Kelly-Mom2Girls
I borrowed this recipe from Anna at AllRecipes. I changed it just slightly, it's quick and delicious.
Top Review by vdkagimlet
This is really tasty and easy to make. The only thing I did differently was to add two cloves of minced garlic to the meat and used shell pasta because it was all I had on hand....Good job, Kelly!
- 8 ounces rotini pasta (2.5 cups dry)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 12 pepperoni slices, chopped
- 8 pepperoni slices, whole
- 2 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef with onion until beef is brown. Drain. Combine beef mixture with spaghetti sauce, chopped pepperoni and cooked pasta and pour into a 9x13 inch (or 2 8" square) baking dish. Top with mozzarella & whole pepperoni.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and golden.