Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband's grandmother used to make this topping served toasted on party rye. Through the years, I have tweaked the recipe and just baked the dip and served with crackers. It is always a hit!
- 12 ounces low-fat sausage, cooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 7 ounces chopped black olives, drained
- 2 cups swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bacon (I use the jar or bag variety from the salad aisle)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (This holds the mix together and you might need to adjust the amount)
- Cook sausage and drain.
- Mix together in a large bowl.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.