Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with soft breadsticks and/or hearty wheat crackers (like Triscuits). Feel free to use full-fat products if you don't mind the fat and cals. I've never tried fat-free, but I don't think it would work as well. I think it's best not hot, but when it cools down to just warm.
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (15 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) package pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease/spray an 8 or 9 inch round pie plate; set aside.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, finely chopped onion, oregano, basil and garlic powder.
- Spread this on the bottom of the prepared round pie plate.
- Evenly spread the pizza sauce over the cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly sprinkle the shredded mozzarella over top.
- Top with the chopped green pepper and chopped pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve hot or warm.
Really impressive! I doubled the cream cheese, sour cream and spices, but left the rest the same. Really turned out great!
Awesome dip! Thanks for the post!!!