Martini Guy's Note:
Goes well with garlic bread and a tossed salad. From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup uncooked medium pasta shell
- 1/3 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 1 1/3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, crumble the sausage into a skillet; add onion and green pepper.
- 3Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- 5Stir in spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
- 6Drain pasta and stir into sausage mixture.
- 7Transfer mixture into a 1 quart baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheeses.
- 9Top with Parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake, uncovered at 350 for 5 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Parlor Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.4
- Calories from Fat 412
- Total Fat 45.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 114.1 mg
- Sodium 2437.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 50.4 g