Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From RecipeSource by Syd Bigger. My one concern was getting the cookie out of the pan intact and was groundless. Since I only wanted one I divided the recipe in half successfully. Watch the baking time closely.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease two 12 inch pizza pans.
- (I used butter flavored Pam) Cream butter, sugars, cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl (thank God for KitchenAid stand mixers).
- Add eggs and beat until light.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture to form dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Divide dough in half and press each half evenly into pans.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.