Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 mins
(Great appetizer!) This takes only minutes to make and second to eat! These are a simple,not to fatty snack for superbowl parties or any occasion 8) (Prep time includes time to let soup mixture sit).
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup, garlic, and oregano.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Top each saltine cracker with a bit of sauce mixture.
- Add piece of sliced cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano over cheese.
- Place "pizzas" onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted nicely.