Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
(Great appetizer!) This takes only minutes to make and second to eat! These are a simple,not to fatty snack for superbowl parties or any occasion 8) (Prep time includes time to let soup mixture sit).
- 1 1⁄4 cups condensed tomato soup
- 3⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 50 saltine crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup, garlic, and oregano.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Top each saltine cracker with a bit of sauce mixture.
- Add piece of sliced cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano over cheese.
- Place "pizzas" onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted nicely.