Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This came from the "cooking with kids" contest on Emeril live. It's fun and easy and a good way to get kids to eat healither
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 loaf French bread, toasted and cubed
- 1⁄2 green pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup halved fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, slices
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Thread meat, bread, and veggies onto skewers. (My kids entirely do this part on their own, and I encourage them to make creative patterns.) Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet, and brush with Italian dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with warm spaghetti sauce for dipping.