Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another favorite with my grandkids. They can make their own versions adding and subtracting ingredients. Adding pineapple seems to be a hit around here. It's so simple and fun for them because these are made in the microwave.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 9-inch pie plate; microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in pizza sauce; microwave on HIGH 1 minute.
- Spread evenly on bagel halves; top with cheeses.
- Broil 6 inches from heat until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
How easy does it get. Loved these little pizza. We like our vegetables crisp so I skipped the first microwave cooking. Had some homemade pizza sauce which added a lot of flavor. I left out the mushrooms since I didn't have any. I can think of lots of versions for this keeper. Just a wonderful lunch for us today. Thanks lazyme. Made for Tic-Tac-Toe game.