Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this up to create variety in our weekend breakfasts
Make and share this Pizza Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Line the pan with pepperoni.
- Add your favorites like green pepper mushrooms onions.
- After sauteing pepperoni and toppings carefully pour scrambled eggs starting from around the outside of the pan I pour over a fork to keep the pepperoni in place.
- When eggs stiffen top with pizza sauce and shredded cheese.
- Fold in half and serve. sprinkle with a bit more shredded cheese if desired.
Yum! This was a great omelet. It was simple and easy to make. I can see this being very versatile with whatever ingredients you may have on hand. Thanks for sharing. Made for What's on the Menu tag.