- 5 scrambled eggs
- 19 pieces sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons cubed green peppers
- 2 tablespoons cubed mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons cubed onions
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Line the pan with pepperoni.
- Add your favorites like green pepper mushrooms onions.
- After sauteing pepperoni and toppings carefully pour scrambled eggs starting from around the outside of the pan I pour over a fork to keep the pepperoni in place.
- When eggs stiffen top with pizza sauce and shredded cheese.
- Fold in half and serve. sprinkle with a bit more shredded cheese if desired.