My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped arugula
- 1/2-3/4 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed or 1/2-3/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- white balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped Greek olive
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts (pignoles)
- 1/2-3/4 cup shredded gruyere (or combine several cheeses) or 1/2-3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (or combine several cheeses) or 1/2-3/4 cup your favorite white cheese (or combine several cheeses)
- olive oil (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F (or according to the directions of your pizza dough recipe).
- 2Chop artichoke hearts into bite-sized chunks.
- 3Spread pesto over pizza crust. Top with chopped arugula and then chunks of artichoke heart.
- 4Drizzle lightly with white balsamic vinegar, optional.
- 5Top with red onion, olives and pine nuts. Sprinkle with cheese(s).
- 6Drizzle lightly with olive oil, optional.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes (or according to the directions of your pizza dough recipe).
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza of Artichoke Hearts and Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 128.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen artichoke hearts