Recipe by ThatSouthernBelle
Nostimos is the Greek word for "tasty" and this is exactly what this pizza is! Take whatever cheese pizza you like best and add on this delicious combination of toppings for the tastiest pizza yet! I made this up 4 or 5 years ago when I was at my aunt's house in Utah with my little sister and she had given us money to order a pizza when she and my uncle had to go out for a military event.
- 1 cheese pizza, cooked
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed through a garlic press
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoncini pepper, sliced
- 1⁄16 cup pepperoncini pepper juice, from the jar of slices
- Canadian bacon, thin slices, as much as you like
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the melted butter and garlic together.
- Pour mixture on top of the pizza evenly.
- Put the slices of tomatoes, pepperoncinis and pineapple tidbits evenly on the pizza.
- Top with thin slices of Canadian bacon.
- Pour the little amount of pepperoncini pepper juice on the pizza.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes until toppings are warm.