Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Simple & Delicious, submitted by Bernice Knutson. Can be doubled and frozen for later.
- 10 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- Cook noodles according to directions. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add pizza sauce and mushrooms to meat mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer to heat through. Drain noodles.
- In a greased 13x9 baking dish, layer half the noodles, beef mixture, cheeses and pepperoni. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
This was an interesting recipe to try... thanks for sharing it with us. We made it last night and it worked out very well. :) *two thumbs up*