- 10 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to directions. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add pizza sauce and mushrooms to meat mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer to heat through. Drain noodles.
- In a greased 13x9 baking dish, layer half the noodles, beef mixture, cheeses and pepperoni. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.