Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kid friendly snack. Vary the toppings to suite your tastes. I like mine with a small piece of ham and a pineapple chunk! Cook time is only 30 seconds!
- 4 saltine crackers
- 3 teaspoons pizza sauce
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese, quartered
- 4 slices pepperoni
- Spread on side of cracker with pizza suce.
- Top each with a piece of cheese and slice of pepperoni.
- Place on paper towel lined plate.
- Micro at 50% (medium) power for 30 seconds.
So simple, so yummy. My kids thought these were the best and I have to agree. Will be fun experimenting with other toppings, too. Thanks LAURIE.
These are great! My five year old had a blast putting them together and we both enjoyed eating them. Nice snack and so many combos you can do like a real pizza!