Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Ragu.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 25 5⁄8 ounces ragu old world style pasta sauce
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 8 1⁄2 ounces tortilla chips
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pitted olives or chopped onions or cooked crumbled sausage or chopped bell peppers or sliced mushrooms
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and pepperoni and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- On serving platter, arrange tortilla chips, then top with sauce mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.