Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
An easy way to take care of a pizza or nacho craving without blowing your diet!
- 2 ounces baked tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup jarred marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange tortilla chips on baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Drizzle with marinara sauce and sprinkle with oregano.
- Top with cheeses.
- Broil until chips just start to brown and cheese starts to melt,about 1 minute.
Talk about good! This is a fantastic recipe, Laura. I too am on Weight Watchers and sometimes enjoy a different taste or a craving. Delicious and easy to make as well. I actually would rate it 10 stars, but I don't think the Zaar elves would let me make another review. Thank you for another opportunity to try something new that works in the program.
Easy to put together and taste good too! Perfect low cal snack for weight watchers.
My nine year old couldn't believe these yummy Nachos were Weight Watchers thanks for the new treat.