Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Adapted from Family Fun
Top Review by Not exactly a chef
These were fun and easy to make. I prepared all the ingredients and let my daughter build the mummies. We used peas for the eyes since olives are not something we like. They were tasty and filling. We will make these again and again.
- 2 English muffins
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 2 -4 stuffed green olives (need 8 slices) or 2 -4 pitted black olives, sliced (need 8 slices)
- 2 -3 pieces mozzarella string cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast English muffins.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Lay 4 muffin halves on baking sheet.
- Spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce on each muffin half.
- Set 2 olive slices in place for eyes on each muffin half.
- Pull string cheese into pieces and lay on muffins above and under "eyes", layering them to look like mummy wrappings.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.