1 hr 10 mins
This mix makes enough for 2 12" pizzas..Be sure to indicate this on gift card. Or make and keep on hand for your self..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients. Place in an airtight jar.
- 2Attach these instructions on a gift tag.
- 3PIZZA: (makes two 12" pizzas).
- 4Contents of Pizza Dough Mix Jar.
- 52 tbls olive oil.
- 61 cup warm water.
- 71 cup tomato sauce.
- 81/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese.
- 91/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan.
- 101 tsp crushed oregano.
- 11Place the Pizza dough mix in a large bowl and add the olive oil and water.
- 12Beat with a wooden spoon or dough hook until mixture forms a ball.
- 13Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
- 14Transfer to a greased bowl, turn up so that top is greased. Cover and let the dough rise for 90 minutes.
- 15Divide the dough in half and pat into 2 12" circles. For thin crust, fill and bake the pizzas now. For thicker crust, let rise 30-45 minutes.
- 16Top the pizza with tomato sauce, cheeses of your choise and crushed oregano.
- 17Drizzle olive oil over the pizzas.
- 18Preheat oven to 425* -- and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1695.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 14.5 g