Recipe by grandma2969
This mix makes enough for 2 12" pizzas..Be sure to indicate this on gift card. Or make and keep on hand for your self..
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients. Place in an airtight jar.
- Attach these instructions on a gift tag.
- PIZZA: (makes two 12" pizzas).
- Contents of Pizza Dough Mix Jar.
- 2 tbls olive oil.
- 1 cup warm water.
- 1 cup tomato sauce.
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese.
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan.
- 1 tsp crushed oregano.
- Place the Pizza dough mix in a large bowl and add the olive oil and water.
- Beat with a wooden spoon or dough hook until mixture forms a ball.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a greased bowl, turn up so that top is greased. Cover and let the dough rise for 90 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half and pat into 2 12" circles. For thin crust, fill and bake the pizzas now. For thicker crust, let rise 30-45 minutes.
- Top the pizza with tomato sauce, cheeses of your choise and crushed oregano.
- Drizzle olive oil over the pizzas.
- Preheat oven to 425* -- and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.