Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple recipe I got from a Pillsbury cookbook.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°; grease cookie sheet.
- Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls onto cookie sheet, pressing seams together and patting to form a 12x9 rectangle.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough; top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Unroll remaining dough on large piece of parchment or waxed paper; pressing seams together and patting to form 12x9 rectangle.
- Lift paper with dough and flip over onto mozzarella cheese; remove paper.
- Brush with egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown; cool 5-10 minutes.
- Remove to cutting board and cut into 16 squares, then cut squares in half diagnally.
- Can be served with additional pizza sauce.